- MINI-MAINTAINERS (12 Watts)
- 6 & 12 Volt 12W Pulse Maintainer, Charger & Tester (Gen. 1 & Gen. 2) (Factory Recertified)
6 & 12 Volt 12W Pulse Maintainer, Charger & Tester (Gen. 1 & Gen. 2) (Factory Recertified)
- Great for Long Term Maintaining of Vehicles In The Off Season!
- PULSE Desulfation Improves Battery Condition with Continued Use
- Automatically Works with Designated Lead Acid Battery Voltages
- No Spark Polarity Protection
- FACTORY RECERTIFIED - Battery Saver Certified Repaired & Tested Units
- Comes with a 90 Day Warranty
- Built-in LCD Digital Battery Tester displays the Battery Voltage, AMP Output & Battery Charge Percentage Bar
12 WATT PULSE MINI-MAINTAINER & TESTER
With PULSE CLEANER Desulfation “Battery Extending” Technology!
The Battery Saver™ Mini-Maintainer with Tester is a highly efficient 12 watt dual voltage mini-maintainer with an automatic battery cleaner, 6 & 12 Volt no switch application and a convenient built-in digital battery tester that displays the battery's voltage, amp output and battery charge percentage bar. The 12 watt design is physically very small and each unit features our signature Auto-Pulse cleaning desulfation technology, micro processor control and can automatically recognize both 6 and 12 volt batteries and will switch to the correct charging setting when connected. Perfect for long term maintaining of motorcycles, smaller cars, ATVs, Jet Skis & More!
Included Cables with all models: 2’ Alligator Clip-On, 2’ Terminal Lug, 6’ AC Power (Built-In) & Mounting Bracket
INPUT CHARACTERISTICS: AC INPUT: 90 - 264V AC
FREQUENCY: 47 Hz - 63 Hz
INPUT CURRENT: .75 AMPS
HOLD UP TIME: 8 mSEC
PROTECTION: INPUT FUSED 1 AMPS
(OC) OVER CURRENT (OV) OVER VOLTAGE
(SC) SHORT CIRCUIT (RP) REVERSE POLARITY
OUTPUT CHARACTERISTICS: 06.8 VDC 1.25AMPS - 12 WATTS (P/N 1200) 13.6 VDC 1.08 AMPS - 12 WATTS (P/N 1200)
RIPPLE & NOISE 120 mV or less
ENVIRONMENT: 0 - 40 degrees(C), 20 - 80% HUMIDITY
WARRANTY: 12 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
DIMENSIONS: 1.12 LBS -- 4.0” x 2.5” x 1.5”
Works with: Lead Acid, AGM, Gel, Dry Cell, Spiral Cell & Deep Cycle batteries!